AwesomeCalendar
4021 results found
-
Able to select or delete items on linked calendars
Need to be able to add or delete items on a linked calendar without changing original calendar. Some shared calendars (I.e. Kids school calendar) add items to awesome calendar that are relative to my kids and I want to delete without changing the school's calendar - only mine.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Please make an option to keep completed tasks from fading (same as the option for events). Thank you
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Awsome cal doesn't sync with Outlook even though it sinks with iCloud. Help
Awsome cal doesn't sync with Outlook even though it syncs with iCloud. Help
5 votes -
Google task
When using sync with Google Tasks and deleting task from web (Google Calendar), then it doesn't dissapear in aCal until you "replace local with remote" in settings > google task menu, every time you delete task from web.
7 votes -
"Mark Events or reminders Private" is IMPORTANT
I use Awesome calendar for work and personal use on a daily bases , and I absolutely love love it! However I find it's crucial to have an option to mark a reminder or event as private so I don't have to jump back to the iPad calendar to mark things private. This is a smart and standard option in all calendars I am not sure why it's not in yours. Some things are personal and everyone would love the option of marking things private. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
6 votes -
7 votes
-
Impossible to add a task
I bought this app yesterday and it worked nicely, today I cannot add any task. After I have the form of task filled I can see the task neither in monthly nor daily view.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Can you add Holidays of Turkey ?
We want to have Turkish Holidays at your app. Thanking you in advance. Kind Regards,
1 vote -
Backup
This app will be cool when will be possible to make backup.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
1 vote
-
Be able to rename the color choices to what we want
So many similar color choices. There needs to be a way to rename the colors to whatever you want, so you can go directly to the color you need instead of guessing! Thank you
2 votes -
FIX AWESOME SHARE CONTACT List
This calendar is great but it is a shame you are going to ruin it and lose everyone by not making the awesome share contacts work. Mark 309-721-2988 or mg911@mchsi.com
7 votes -
3 votes
-
The app still won't open after the update. 4/9/16
It would be better if it opened and I could look at my calendar and make changes!!
3 votes -
WidgetCal single tap new event
In WidgetCal, I would like to have the option to add new event with a single tap, not having to tap again on that all too tiny Event option...
1 vote -
Make existing templates editable... Currently must make a new template if there is a mistake or if information changes (i.e.: in Notes)
Make existing templates editable after they have been created. Being able to delete a template is great, but sometimes I need to add info or change info without deleting the template and creating a new one. Question: if a template is created and used, then deleted... What happens to the dates that were put in the calendar using that template?
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?